Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Partnership with In-sominia Gaming!

Go down

New Partnership with In-sominia Gaming! Empty New Partnership with In-sominia Gaming!

Post by Dracorath Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Exactly something we've been needing!

This partnership will enable us to not just get that extra person to recognise us for who we are but from other games as well! You know it! This partnership is going to be with not just FPS games but MOBA too! And we're going to be the RTS part of it. What we hope to gain from this partnership is obviously to be not just well known but to push not just them but us to the next level as well! We hope to gain more viewership on our twitch streams as well as more people to recognize our tournaments when we make it into a OPEN tournament. We want to become professional and well known no? This is one of the few steps we can take to get it!

What is In-somnia about?

New Partnership with In-sominia Gaming! DCwcZb7

iN-S.Oops...You're Dead!!!

My name is Daniel Thomas; age 23 and I am the creator of iN-Somnia Gaming Community and E-Sports Team. I have been playing Dota since the original Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne mod; while also training at Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty then Heart of the Swarm. I take my gaming very serious and worked for a community called LBNT Gaming. Lazor Beam Ninja Team was the name...I did not pick it. Regardless at first i worked as an admin during tournaments working with a more experienced admin. Over time I gained the position of head admin and was even streaming and casting the tournaments with cash prizes and chat give-aways. After 3 years the LBNT organization broke up and went separate ways...anyways a couple years more training and now I have decided I have the skills and the talent to run and operate this community. That is not to say I will not need admin and other position for all of the upcoming events and things that will be happening. The main goal of this community is to promote E-sports and also create a Dota 2 Team that will be able to compete with the highest level of players in the world. Our goal is to play at the next Internationals. Anyways Please feel free to message me or contact me with any questions or regards about iN-Somnia. I hope everybody enjoys their time here and we really plan to make a mark on the scene. Do you want to be with us now...or later? Either way the most important thing is to do what you love. Passion for gaming should come first above all else. Not only passion for gaming but for spreading the love and passion but also being apart of something greater. A bigger cause that every persons small contributions will add up and who knows what could happen?!?!

This is their beta level website: http://insomnianosleep.wordpress.com/
Dracorath
Dracorath
Admin

https://galactic-gaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum